Fire Protection Careers
Pye-Barker Fire Protection Careers in Kansas
Wichita, KS - Fire Sprinkler Lead Technician
Pye-Barker is seeking an experienced fire sprinkler service technician to lead their fire sprinkler division in Wichita, Kansas. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Strong working knowledge of NFPA codes.
- Working knowledge of commercial fire sprinkler systems, wet, dry, pre-action, and backflow prevention. Basic working knowledge of fire alarm panels, devices, special hazard detection & controls.
- Able to perform testing and maintenance.
- Able to complete documentation as necessary.
- Able to coordinate between inspection deficiencies and service required to correct found deficiencies
- Able to present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, AHJs (Authorities Having Jurisdiction) and the general public.
- Attend seminars from time to time to stay abreast of changing technology, installation and testing approaches specific to fire alarm manufacturer.
Qualified candidates can email their resumes to email@example.com. Please note in the subject and body of your email the job for which you are applying.